Quality, Environment and OHS Policy
Averroes Pharma Company one of the most promising companies in the manufacture of human
medicines and from the advanced thought and risk based thinking and in order to preserve the
company’s position in the global markets and the local company has been keen to implement
quality management systems and environmental and occupational health and safety.ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001 / 2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007
Is committed to:
- Achieve the demands and expectations of customers at the lowest risk in the work environment.
- Achieving the objectives and requirements of the three systems.
- Achieve legislative and legal requirements related to business and any other requirements.
- The continued development of the application of quality systems and environment, safety and occupational health.
- Work to prevent injuries and occupational diseases to workers and neighbors and customers, contractors and visitors to the company.
- Preserving the environment and preventing environmental pollution in all pictures and other commitments related Averroes pharma context.
- Work as a team of highly qualified staff selected and trained on the latest technologies.
- Connecting policy for employees and the relevant authorities.
- The Policy is maintained according to document and record control procedure.
- This policy will be circulated in all parts of the company that is sure to be delivered to all members of the organization to new and existing prior to the performance of their work and have assimilated by taking a random sample of employees and asked about the contents and record the results of the screening process in a report employee training.
- This policy is reviewed periodically and approved by the Chairman of the Board and stamped and distributed.
(Chairman) Code QESP Issue # 2/1 Issue Date 11/07/2017 Modification # 17/09/2018